Ethics Debate Team
Starting in 2016, I became the head coach of UAB’s Ethics Bowl debate team. For the previous two years I was the assistant coach and traveled with the team to the Southeast Regional competitions in Florida. Our Ethics and Bioethics bowl teams have collectively won the national championship several times. In 2017, the team ranked as finalists in the Southeast Regionals and will now compete for the national title in Chicago.
I’m currently Assistant to the General Editors of the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy, a free and open access resource. My primary role is to manage the design and functionality of the website. In 2009, I redesigned the IEP along with help from Chris Tennberg and Alex Bundy. In 2014, I customized a new theme for the site.
- How We Feel about Human Cloning, Journal of Medical Ethics Blog (4/2016).
- Can We Have Free Will and Lack It Too? Experimental Philosophy (8/2015).
- Getting Along with Moral Disagreement, The Dance of Reason (11/2014).
- Recommendation of “Morality in Everyday Life” (w/David Allison) F1000Prime (11/2014).
- Mixed Thinking about Free Will & Responsibility, Experimental Philosophy (2/2013).
- Measuring Moral Judgment, Experimental Philosophy (5/2013).
I edit the following categories at philpapers.org: